stalin rajangam

stalin rajangam's a line in his tamil article in minnambalam  gives a opening or triger a thought in me about various things which are social justice, Dravidian movements.

it is : "இருபதாம் நூற்றாண்டுத் தமிழகத்தின் அடையாளமாக அறியப்படும் சமூக நீதி அடையாளத்திற்கான.. " .

As stalin rajangam is seeded as genuine research scholar in my mind through his some articles and jeyamohan's reference. So he became kind of authority inside me on some subjects like society, history, politics. (reminds Gramsci's intellectual in society as opinion maker ) . this line changed my thoughts about dravidian movement a step towards positive.

his articles in minnambalam decrease my confidence in my anti Dravidian movement mentality. As Dravidian movement's positive impact may be there on people other than forward castes as me. Unconscious bias

AB rajasekaran's fb post also make me to think like this . "May be",  "Why Not". this #Maybe-s, #WhyNot-s are always there in my mind. but this time it grew stronger in this subjects

Links:
https://minnambalam.com/k/2018/12/31/28

Comments